After a first edition 2016 which put the village in turmoil, the Lourmarin Arts presents its second edition 2017, which will be held throughout October at the Château de Lourmarin, the digital fruit garden, Albert- Camus and other unexpected places, not to mention the streets of the village.
Numerous events of 2016 are renewed and new events have been added to highlight this October of the month under the sign of culture.
The Le Hangart gallery is investing by proposing a project in partnership with the company Pébéo:
The art of colors
Factsheet of the event "The art of Colors" organized for LDA 2017
- Event name: The Art of Colors
- Organizer: Galerie Le Hangart
- Partners: Kathrin Sinistra (pianist) - Alice Chiappero (dj) - Tobacco Plet (art books)
- Sponsor: Pébéo (fine art products)
- Location: Place Henri Barthélémy
- Dates: Sunday 15 and 29 October from 15:00 to 18:00
- Project: To invite the tourists of passages to express artistically (painting, spray, ...) on a long fence made up of 3 webs on frame 120 Figure (a palisade about 1m high by 6m long).
- This event will take place under the direction of confirmed artists of the gallery Le Hangart and in a musical atmosphere assured by a pianist on Sunday 15 and a pianist and a dj on Sunday 29.
- The canvases will be attached to the railing located between the tourist office and the library; the immediate environment will be protected by polyane; a barnum will be used as a point of sale for art books provided by Plet tobacco; the spectators will be in an arc of circle on the place Henri Barthélémy about 5 meters behind the palisade.
The poster of the Lourmarin arts 2017:
The Lourmarin arts program 2017: