* Higher National Diploma of Fine Arts in Quimper.
* Painter glass and filing cabinet (model) from 1993 to 2001 in the workshop of stained HSM Quintin: creation, restoration (MH)
* Participation in the creation of stained glass with the artists: Olivier Debré, Geneviève Asse, Yvon Henri Larrière and Daniel.
* Visual Arts Assistant "Rate winds" Henry Larrière the gallery Dourven (ODDC).
* Lecturer in Fine Arts since 2002.
His painting is halfway between realism and cartoon.
"An exhibition worth visiting ... ads! François Lechartier has indeed art and how to divert his way advertisements yesterday by the news today. While it was" lack of inspiration "for his paintings, a book of old advertisements enamel plates has opened an exit door, true trigger that will start in a limitless source of inspiration. A graduate of Fine Arts in Quimper, he went through various crafts, such as stained glass painter, model, and since 2002, teaching visual arts in college. A journey that led to the art of working the material. These works are true modern quilts, the humorous and even caustic accents. Strawberry Haribo becomes "Hoboulo" the Lego "Gole", all interspersed with slogans such as "With oil solar Sarko, you burnished" ... Sometimes background comics or newspaper clippings, he asks his writings and cutouts pub, according to his moods, while giving them a contemporary side, bouncing on news, politics, news items and this time keeping balance between past and present ... "
Source: The Telegram